Jason Wayne is an American citizen who is an engineer at Silicon Valley Company. Apart from that fact, he is the husband of popular American actress Jen Lilley. Jen is especially known from the Hallmark movies. Continue reading to know further information about Jason Wayne.
Jason Wayne Biography
How old is Jason Wayne? Jason Wayne is 37 years old as of 2021. Now, talking about his physical appearance, Jason is 5 feet 9 inches tall, white skin complexion, and has dark brown hair color. Basically, he is a caring, supportive, and attractive personality. Most of the people admire him for his love toward his family and adorable PDA moment with his wife. People find it cute and enchanting.
- Full Name: Jason Wayne
- Date of Birth: 18 June 1984
- Home town: Los Angeles
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Profession: Engineer, Social Activist
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife: Jen Lilley (m. 2007)
- Children: Kayden, Jeffrey, Julie Evangeline
Though he prefers to keep his personal life private, we get to know that Jason Wayne is graduated with BE (Bachelor of Engineering) degree from the University of South Carolina.
Apart from that, he is also a social worker and a child advocate. Even Though Jason doesn’t share any of his work in public, his wife also shares the same interest in social work so, we get to know it from her social site. Also, Jason is a fabulous drummer, he even played drum in one of the title tracks, King of Hearts of his wife’s album.
DID YOU KNOW ABOUT BRAWLEY NOLTE?
Jen and Jason Wayne Marriage/ Relationship
Whom is Jason Wayne married to? Jason married a beautiful hallmark star, Jen Lilley. Besides acting, she is also a singer and child advocate. Talking about her professional career, Jen is able to gain limelight after her roles in the movie The Artist and ABC soap opera, and General Hospital.
Before getting married to Jen, Jason & Jen were best friends from their high school. After sharing a special bond for about 13 years they finally tied the knot on 26, May 2007.
Moreover, This couple is the perfect example of perfect husband and wife, parents, and totally a true companionship. They have often praised and supported each other through social media posts. Moreover, Jason is a great supporter of what her wife is doing to help the foster children for making their living better. Likewise, Jen also does the same which eventually makes a happy couple and a perfect family.
Jason & Jen Wayne Children
Jason Wayne and Jen Lilley adopted two kids from foster care and had a biological daughter together. An interesting fact is the adopted two kids are half-bothers and this couple makes them a complete relation of brother by adopting them. Additionally, couples had to face miscarriages which left them devastated but it doesn’t stop them from becoming parents.
They adopted Kayden on 10 June 2019 when he was 4 years old. Similarly, his half-brother Jeffrey was 2 years old when Jason and Jen welcomed him to the family. Fortunately, Jen gave birth to their daughter Julie Evangeline in the same year they welcome their first son from foster care. Although they already have 3 children, both of them wish to raise more children in the future.
Jason Wayne Net Worth
Jason Wayne, Jen Lilley live a lavish lifestyle in Los Angeles. Along with that, they often go on a vacation trip with family in different countries. So, we must say that Jason earns some handsome money including her wife. The estimated net worth of Jason Wayne is $2 million US dollars as of now. Similarly, Jen Lilley estimated net worth is $1 million US dollars.
Instagram of Jason Wayne
Jason Wayne is not easily found in any social media earlier as he wants to keep his personal life and professional life private. As of now he has joined Instagram recently having username @jasonthewayne and already reached 5K followers. He posts most of the pictures playing, traveling, and spending quality time with his children and wife. In a similar manner, his wife Jen Lilley is active in IG @jen_lilley having 192K followers.
Get to Know About : Milton Ruth
Some interesting facts about Jason
- Jason Wayne is an Engineer and Graduated from the University of South Carolina.
- He loves to travel, play golf, and spend quality time with his wife and children.
- Talking about his favorites, his favorite actor is Ashton Kutcher, actress Meryl Streep, food Italian, color black and holiday destination is France.
- Despite staying away from the media, he has been spotted attending some of the award shows and events with his wife Jen Lilley. As his wife is a public figure and an Actress by profession he chooses to support her in any way possible.
- Jason and his wife are also actively involved in social work especially in child protection organizations named Project Orphans, Olive Crest, & The Thirst Project. Moreover, his wife Jen is a child advocate and an Ambassador of The Thirst Project.
- Jen and Jason donated some percent of their income to the foster home, whereas 100% of Jen’s music profit is also included.