Scott Disick is a Jewish-American reality television personality and entrepreneur. His incomplete schooling was followed by a brief assignment as a model for a young adult book series ‘Heartland’, after which he tried his hand at various business ventures creating products in the healthcare sector – some of them being Monte Carlo Perpetual Tan, Rejuvacare, QuickTrim, and Amidren by Scott Disick.
|Birthday||May 26, 1983|
|Famous as||Model, Business man|
|Age||37 years old|
|Also known as||Lord Discik, Scott|
He also invested in a Japanese restaurant ‘Ryu’ in New York City, but it failed and hence, was shut down after few months. Apart from his assorted business endeavors, he has gained considerable popularity as the boyfriend of reality TV star, Kourtney Kardashian, since 2006. Moreover, his make-ups and break-ups have been a highly televised affair, especially on the Kardashians’ family shows – ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ and ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’.
Childhood & Early Life:
- Scott Disick was born on May 26, 1983 in Eastport, Long Island, New York, as the only child, to Jeffrey Disick and Bonnie Disick.
- He went to a private school (The Ross School) in East Hampton, though he is believed to have never completed his education.
- He was arrested on two occasions – for speeding and driving while drunk, before the age of 18.
Scott Disick’s Career:
- Scott Disick took up modeling, featuring on the cover pages of a young adult book series ‘Heartland’ in 2001, as a teenager.
- Disick ventured into numerous entrepreneurial endeavors, starting with launching a tanning product for men, Monte Carlo, under the tagline ‘It’s like liquid sunshine’.
- Scott handles a number of businesses that make products such as Rejuvacare and QuickTrim, among others.
- Scott introduced a line of menopause supplements – Amidren by Scott Disick for men aged 20-40 years.
- He has invested in a number of private businesses, helping his friends set up nightclubs and startup companies.
- In 2012, he opened a Japanese meatpacking district restaurant, Ryu, in New York City partnering with other businessmen.
- However, the restaurant didn’t function for long and closed after 191 days.
- He has appeared as himself on a number of reality television shows, such as ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’, ‘Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons’, ‘Punk’d’, and Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord’.
- Being a fashion enthusiast, he looks upon Patrick Bateman from the ‘American Psycho’ fame for fashion tips.
- While dressing up for a day, he selects his watch based on his day’s activity – a Patek Philippe fits well for an important meeting, a Rolex compliments a relaxed day, while a Jacob and Co. perfects an event.
Scott Disick Net Worth:
- Scott Disick is estimated to have around $12 million in net worth